No products in the cart.
Buy online channa Dal (Split) (500 Gram)
1. Good for Red Blood Cells, Pregnant Women :Cooked channa Dal is rich in Folate, Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid which helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, especially red blood cells. It is particularly important for pregnant women to have enough folate. They must start having folate rich foods even while they are planning to conceive. Buy online channa Dal (Split) (500 Gram)
2. Good for Heart :Being a rich Antioxidant , cooked Chana Dal reduce the damage done by free radicals to the blood vessels and lower inflammation. They help in the free flow of blood.
3. Excellent source of Protein for Vegetarians :One cup of cooked Chana Dal provides 33% of your protein for the day. Protein are critical for a variety of tasks, right from the formation of new cells, strong bones, haemoglobin, to managing the wear-and-tear of body cells.
4. Lowers Blood Pressure :Lentils and beans are Antioxidants which are known to reduce blood pressure. Cooked Chana Dal prevents oxidation of LDL, keeps the arteries clear and improves blood circulation.
5. Good for Skin:Zinc helps in building immunity, is good for skin, great Antioxidant and involved in energy metabolism and hormone production including testosterone in males and female sex hormones involved in releasing of egg from the ovaries.
6. Good for your Eyes :Zinc is essential to treat night blindness. Zinc helps in the activity of an enzyme in our body that helps produce Vitamin A , which is useful in treating night blindness.
7. High Fiber :Cooked Chana Dal are high in Fibre and 1 cup of cooked dal 54% of your daily Fibre requirements. Fibre results in your stomach feeling a lot fuller than refined carbs. When you feel full, it will prevent you from eating the wrong foods. Imagine eating a sweet and you just want to have more and more of it. Thats because there is only sugar in it and no fibre. So pick foods with high fibre.
8. Strong Bones and Teeth :Cooked Chana Dal is rich in the mineral Phosphorus which builds strong bones and teeth plus works with Calcium to build our bones.
9. Maintains PH levels or Acidity :Cooked Chana Dal is rich in the mineral Phosphorus which acts as a buffer – helps to neutralise the acids and maintain pH levels in the body.
10. Provides Energy :Cooked Chana Dal is rich in Vitamin B1, thiamin or thiamine which is essential for glucose metabolism. It extracts energy from our food and converts it into ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which is the biochemical form in which our body stores and uses energy.
11. Protects your Heart :Phosphorus in Chana Dal works with B vitamins to maintain normal heart rate. Chana Dal is rich in the B Vitamins Folate and Thiamine.
Kala Channa <br>(500 Gram)Commonly known as ‘Kala chana’ (Hindi) in India, chickpeas are a part of the vegetarian diet in India. Buy Kala Channa (500 gm) basically legumes belonging to the Fabaceae family. The plants are short in height and are mostly found in tropical and subtropical regions. The seeds are excellent sources of protein. There are generally two varieties of chickpeas, ‘desi’ and ‘kabuli’. The ‘desi’ variety comprises of darker smaller seeds having a rough outer covering whereas the ‘kabuli’ variety are comparatively larger light colored beans with a smoother coat. Black chickpeas, also known as Bengal grams, Garbanzo beans or ‘kala chana’ belong to the ‘desi’ variety and have a much higher fiber content and lower glycemic index. Being an extremely versatile legume, it is widely used in a variety of Middle Eastern and Indian dishes like falafels, hummus and curries as well as salads, soups and stews or even as a quick snack. In addition to their delicious nut like taste and buttery texture, black chickpeas are extremely beneficial for health.
Aids in Weight Loss:Inclusion of fiber-rich foods in your diet can greatly contribute to weight loss. Black chickpeas are rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber facilitates the excretion of bile and ferries by forming a gel like substance in the digestive tract whereas insoluble fiber prevents constipation and other digestive disorders. Moreover, fiber fills up your stomach, making you feel satiated for longer and curbs hunger cravings. Drinking water boiled with chickpeas helps in reducing appetite. Thus, consuming legumes like black chickpeas can be more effective in weight loss than simply cutting calories.
Cardiovascular Benefits:Black chickpeas contain a unique combination of antioxidants, anthocyanins, delphindin, cyanidin and petunidin as well as phytonutrients and ALA that maintain the health of blood vessels and prevent oxidative stress, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease. Black chickpeas contain considerable amounts of folate and magnesium. Folate lowers the homocysteine levels thus minimizing the risk of narrowing of arteries by plaque formation, blood clots, heart attacks and strokes.
Lowers Cholesterol: Kala Channa <br>(500 Gram)The soluble fiber in black chickpeas binds the bile acids and prevents them from being absorbed by the body, thus reducing cholesterol levels. Daily consumption of around ¾ cup of chickpeas helps to decrease LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol triglycerides. Moreover, the dietary fiber of black chick peas is superior to that found in other foods.
Stabilizes Blood Sugar and Low Glycemic Index (GI): Buy Kala Channa (500 gm)The soluble fiber in black chickpeas controls the absorption and release of blood sugar. Moreover, chickpeas have low glycemic index of 28 to 32 which means that the carbohydrate in them is broken down and digested slowly. This aids in weight loss by controlling appetite. The low GI causes blood sugar to rise moderately and slowly leading to lower blood sugar levels. Consuming ½ a cup of black chickpeas a day is effective in controlling blood sugar in just a week.
Buy Masoor dal Online in Chandigarh
Benefits for Health:As seen in the nutritional table of the Masoor Dal, Buy Masoor dal Online in Chandigarh are loaded with essential proteins, fiber, iron and other vital nutrients including amino acids isoleucine and lysine. These are also good sources of potassium, iron, dietary fiber, Folate, 0 fat, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin K, and several others that can help you be at the pinnacle of health. Here are some of the top benefits of Masoor Dal for your health:
1) Prevents Rapid Aging:The red lentils are considered to be the best anti-aging food items. The Masoor Dal is a powerhouse of fiber, protein and other essential nutrients that can boost the immunity of the human body. There is an abundance of anti-oxidants in the red lentils that tend to minimize the cell and tissue damage and also destroy the free radicals. Therefore, when consumed at least 2 to 3 times in a week, the red lentils can help you stay young and lively for a longer duration of time.
2) Effective for Weight Loss:Wish to achieve the desired weight loss? Have you cut down your intake of lentils fearing they might lead to gain in weight? Then you might be heavily mistaken. Masoor Dal can be an ideal food item to include in your daily diet as it has a low content of fats and is enriched with fiber. Eating food items that are rich in fiber like red lentils can improve your digestion process. In addition to this, Masoor Dal also controls your appetite and can make you feel fuller for longer periods of time. This will help in stimulating your weight loss program in an effective manner.
3) Effective for Diabetic Patients:The Masoor Dal has a low glycemic index that makes it an effective food item for those suffering from diabetes. In addition to this, the red lentils are also loaded with fiber that is not digested easily. Therefore, it prevents the sudden spikes in the blood sugar level and thus balances the medical condition of the diabetic patients.
4) Reduces Risk of Cancer:In fact all the lentils along with the red lentils are associated for reducing the risk of cancer. The anti-cancer properties of the Masoor Dal are due to the high content of fiber and folate in its composition. When the red lentils are consumed on a daily basis, this can reduce the risk of several types of cancer including breast, colon, lung and bowel cancer.
5) High Protein Content:The red lentils are loaded with protein content. This calls for fuller stomach once you consume them. You would not feel the urge to eat any junk food items after having a bowl full of the “Masoor Dal”. Therefore, you can achieve the desired weight loss with minimum efforts.
6) Rich in Minerals:As it is already seen that the red lentils are rich sources of the essential minerals like Potassium and Iron. Due to this fact, the red lentils are highly beneficial for several health issues and can prevent the occurrence of any major health ailment when consumed on a daily basis.
7) Rich Source of Dietary Fiber:The presence of dietary fiber along with other nutrients like Vitamin B1, Folate and 0 Fat; you can expect receiving an effective weight loss therapy without any efforts and costs. Just a bowl of Masoor Dal each day and you are done with your weight loss treatment in no time at all!
8) Strengthens Bones and Teeth:The red lentils are rich in the essential nutrients and minerals like calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. Therefore, you can include these in your daily diet for the proper growth and development of healthy bones and teeth as well.
9) Healthy for Eyes:Wish to brighten your eyesight? You need a bowl full of Masoor Dal each day. With enriched vitamin and mineral content, red lentils are rich sources of vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, zinc and copper – all of these minerals play an important role in maintaining the good health of your eyes.
10) Reduces Inflammation:The Masoor Dal is rich in folate, fiber, Vitamin B, and protein that help in the reduction of inflammation. Research says that a diet rich in red lentils can reduce the risk of inflammation and several articles.
11) Boosts Immunity:Masoor Dal is enriched with iron, vitamin B6, and zinc – all of these are responsible for improving the immunity system. These are the essential nutrients that can help in the increase in the number of the white blood cells that can defend your body against several forms of diseases and sickness.
12) Improves Digestion:Great amount of fiber in the Masoor Dal can help in improving the digestive system of the human body. These also help in the proper detoxification of the toxic waste from the body system. The soluble fiber present in the red lentils can help in the removal of excess cholesterol from the body.
13) Protects Your Heart:Buy Masoor dal Online in ChandigarhThe great content of fiber in the red lentils can help in decreasing the amount of cholesterol in the body and thus this reduces the potential risk of any heart-related problems. A diet rich in Masoor Dal can improve the blood flow and thus prevent any heart diseases.
Masoor Whole <br>(500 Gram)
Health Benefits:Black masoor dal is loaded with dietary fiber and iron. ½ cup (100 grams) of lentils satisfy about 25% of daily fiber requirement and more than 35% of daily iron requirement. Masoor Whole <br>(500 Gram). Common Myth: LENTILS ARE LOW IN PROTEIN False: Lentils contain incomplete protein but they can be made complete by sprouting. ½ a cup of sprouted lentils can provide fairly good amounts of protein.
1) Reduces Risk of Cancer:In fact all the lentils along with the red lentils are associated for reducing the risk of cancer. The anti-cancer properties of the Masoor Dal are due to the high content of fiber and folate in its composition. When the red lentils are consumed on a daily basis, this can reduce the risk of several types of cancer including breast, colon, lung and bowel cancer.
2) High Protein Content:The red lentils are loaded with protein content. This calls for fuller stomach once you consume them. You would not feel the urge to eat any junk food items after having a bowl full of the “Masoor Dal”. Therefore, you can achieve the desired weight loss with minimum efforts.
3) Rich in Minerals:As it is already seen that the red lentils are rich sources of the essential minerals like Potassium and Iron. Due to this fact, the red lentils are highly beneficial for several health issues and can prevent the occurrence of any major health ailment when consumed on a daily basis.
4) Rich Source of Dietary Fiber: Masoor Whole <br>(500 Gram)The presence of dietary fiber along with other nutrients like Vitamin B1, Folate and 0 Fat; you can expect receiving an effective weight loss therapy without any efforts and costs. Just a bowl of Masoor Dal each day and you are done with your weight loss treatment in no time at all!
Buy Moong Dal Online in Chandigarh
Green Mung Beans are Nutritional Powerhouses• Good source of protein • Good source of dietary fiber (helps to lower cholesterol, prevents constipation and keeps you feeling full) • Low in sodium • Low in cholesterol • Vitamins: A, B Vitamins (Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid) Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin K. • Minerals: Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Zinc, Copper and Manganese. • Sprouted Green Mung Beans produce live enzymes • Mung Beans are low on the glycemic index at 25 and have a low glycemic load of 4 making them a smart food choice for diabetics. Diabetics can safely eat Green Mung Beans. The low glycemic index, fiber and protein help to regulate blood sugar. • They also contain skin anti-aging properties that stimulate the production of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin, all essential to younger healthier skin. Eating Green Mung Beans is Ideal for those with Digestive Issues and Sensitive Stomachs Green Mung Beans Are: •Easily digestible •Anti-inflammatory (can reduce inflammation) •Containing oligosaccharides to prevent gas and bloating, unlike other beans •Containing high amounts of fiber, thereby preventing constipation •One of the few tridoshic foods in Ayurvedic diets that can be eaten to balance all three dosha’s (energetic forces) in the body Green Mung Beans Exhibit Powerful Antioxidant Properties that can Help Fight Disease as well as Protect the Body. Consuming Green Mung Beans Have Been Studied to Treat the Following Medical Conditions: •Diabetes •Heart Disease •Cancer •Celiac Disease/Gluten Free Diets •Anemia •Osteoporosis •Digestion •Inflammation Green Mung Beans Contain Phytoestrogens Contributing to Anti-Aging Benefits Benefits of Phytoestrogens: •Produce Collagen, Elastin, and Hyaluronic acid, All Three of which are Essential to Acquiring Younger and Healthier skin •Can Regulate Hormones after Menopause, Relieve Hot Flashes, and Prevent Osteoporosis
Buy Moong Beans Online in ChandigarhMung beans are popularly known as green grams. However, they are also famous with various other names like golden gram and Moong beans. Mung beans, native to Asia, Europe and the US, are used for a variety of purposes. There are many benefits of mung beans, apart from being a famous main-course dish in India to being a part of many a skin care regimens.
Benefits Of Mung BeansWe have made a list of top 20 health benefits of mung beans for which you should look up to: 1. Anti-Aging Benefits: Mung bean is a powerful anti-aging agent. Copper, the secret behind mung bean’s anti-aging property, reduces the presence of wrinkles, age spots and age lines from the skin easily. Its regular usage can make you look 10 years younger than your original age. Ageing seems as a matter of concern for women who love their skin, hair and nails. If you love your youthful look, you must switch to some mouth-tempting mung beans breakfast recipe for sure. 2. Provides Radiance: Yes, this popular cuisine is the god of all food items. It adds shine and radiance to human skin. The presence of copper increases its use in various face packs and face creams. Using mung bean as a scrub is also a good option. It is very easy to make a natural exfoliating face pack using mung beans at home. How To Make Mung Bean Natural Face Pack? Grind mung beans to form fine powder. Add lukewarm water to the powder to make a paste. Apply the paste on your face and leave to dry for 10 minutes. Scrub for next 10 minutes. At the end, you will be left with cleaner and reduced pores. This deep exfoliating face scrub is an ultimate killer of tan, blackheads, excessive oil and unnatural glare. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best natural scrubs you can use to make your skin radiant!
Buy Rajma Red Online of Best QualityKidney beans are a very popular legume because of its great taste, texture and flavor. They are dark red in color and are kidney shaped. Kidney beans are full of potassium, magnesium, iron and protein. Hence, this is a good meat substitute for vegetarians.Buy Rajma Red Online of Best Quality also have several disease-fighting antioxidants that promote a healthy and strong immunity. Other names of kidney beans are ‘Rajma‘ in Hindi, ‘Nallachikkudu‘ in Telugu, ‘Sigappu Karamani‘ in Tamil, ‘Capparadavare‘ in Kannada, ‘Barbati Beej‘ in Bengali, ‘Phanasi‘ in Gujarati and ‘Rajma‘ in Punjabi. Owing to its various health benefits, kidney beans are considered to be one of the best legumes for everybody. The top health benefits of kidney beans are explained below: Best Benefits Of Kidney Beans Here are some of the most common kidney beans benefits. Kidney beans are loaded with manganese that act as an antioxidant defense
Benefits(1). This helps to reduce free radicals in mitochondria at the cellular level. This also contains vitamin K that is known to protect your cells from oxidative stress and further reduce the risks of cancer.
2. Brain Function:Vitamin K is present in abundance that is very beneficial for the brain and nervous system. The myelin sheath requires sphingo-lipids for proper formation. Vitamin K helps in the synthesis of sphingo-lipids that aid in healthy brain and nervous functioning. Kidney beans also contain a good amount of thiamine that is required by the brain cells for cognitive function. This helps to create acetylcholine for memory.
3. Blood Sugar:Kidney beans contain soluble fiber that helps to decrease the metabolism rate of carbohydrates. This can prevent blood sugar levels from hiking after a meal. Kidney beans are also a good source of protein that lowers blood sugar level.
4. Sulfite Detoxification:Sulfites are added as a preservative to prepare foods like salads and salad bars. Kidney beans contain good amount of molybdenum that detoxifies sulfites. This is vital for people with sulphite allergies as it helps to lower the symptoms like headache by detoxifying sulphites.
5. Digestive Tract Health:Kidney beans have insoluble fiber that is useful to regularize the bowel movements and increase stool. This helps in the fermentation of dietary fiber in our large intestine and maintains good bacteria in the digestive tract. Healthy bowel movements reduce the risk of colon cancer.
6. Cardiovascular Benefits:The high fiber content in kidney beans can lower the cholesterol level. The folate in kidney beans can lower the levels of homocysteine that further reduces the risk of strokes, heart attacks and vascular diseases. They also contain magnesium that aids in healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system.
7. Energy Booster:Kidney beans are a rich source of iron that increases your energy levels. Iron is also essential for your body’s metabolism and production of energy. The manganese content in kidney beans also contributes to the production of energy in your body.
Buy Toor Dal Online in ChandigarhToor dal is also sometimes referred to as lentils or split pigeon peas. This traditional Indian dish is often served with rich spices over rice, and is a staple in many Indian restaurants and households. Buy Toor Dal Split is a member of the legume family, and this meal is not only delicious, it also has a number of health benefits.
Benefits to Buy Toor Dal Split
Folic AcidToor dal contains folic acid, an important vitamin for all women, especially those planning to become pregnant. Folic acid is essential for fetal development and can help to prevent neural tube birth defects such as spina bifida. Getting adequate amounts of folic acid in your diet can help to reduce specific brain and spinal cord birth defects by more than 70 percent, according to the New York State Department of Health.
Protein and VegetablesThe United States Department of Agriculture notes that beans and peas such as toor dal can be counted in both the protein and vegetable subgroups of the government's healthy eating plan. This is because legumes such as toor dal are an excellent source of nutrients and plant protein, and they also contain dietary fiber. In essence, legumes are nutritionally similar to poultry, meat and fish, though they represent a low-fat and low-cholesterol alternative. Legumes such as toor dal provide essential nutrients, fiber and protein for vegetarians as well as those who wish to merely limit their meat consumption.
CarbohydratesToor dal is also an excellent source of carbohydrates, which your body needs for energy. When you eat food containing carbohydrates, your body breaks them down into glucose, or blood sugar. Blood sugar is then used to provide energy to your brain, body and nervous system. Unlike simple carbohydrates, which contain processed and refined sugars with little nutrition, legumes such as toor dal contain complex carbohydrates. Complex carbohydrates are recommended over simple carbohydrates because of their increased nutritional value.
FiberLegumes such as toor dal are a healthy source of dietary fiber, which can help to prevent constipation and promote regularity. A diet that includes healthy dietary fiber can also reduce your risk of chronic diseases. Regularly eating legumes as part of an overall healthy diet can lead to a lower risk of heart disease, stroke, certain cancers, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Urad Dal WholeUrad dal, also known as white lentil or black lentil is a kind of bean from List of Indian Dals and mostly used in Southern part of Asia.It is used as a major ingredient in Indian cuisine for preparing a healthy diet. Urad Dal Whole has protein, fat, and carbohydrates, which are required by the body. This dal is one of the richest sources of proteins and Vitamin B. It is also good for women as it has iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium which makes it a healthy pulse. It is extensively utilized in various culinary preparations such as dosa,papad and vada. Different names of Urad Dal Black Gram- English Urad dhuli, Urad chilka, Urad sabut , Urad saboot,Kali dal -Hindi Ulundu Paruppu - Tamil Minappappu - Telugu Uzhunnu Parrippu - Malayalam Along with Dals/lentils, seeds like Chia seeds,sesame seeds,Pumkin seeds,Hemp seeds are also very healthy option to include in our diet.Healthy seeds are full of vitamins,minerals ,essential oils and enzymes.There is List of Healthy Seeds which gives broader information on how seeds will help to improve health. Health Benefits of Urad Dal.
Health Benefits of Urad Dal
1.Energy Booster:Black gram is a healthy pulse as it is rich in iron content. This helps boost the energy levels in the body and keeps you active. This is particularly essential for women undergoing menstruation who have a higher chance of iron deficiency. Consuming urad dal regularly increases your energy significantly as it replenishes the body's iron stores.
2.Protein rich:Urad Dal is good source of protein in vegetarian diet. This makes these beans an inexpensive, economical and tasty protein source.
3.Anti inflammatory properties:Urad dal has anti inflammatory properties. Usually a hot poultice of black gram is used in inflammation of joints and muscle pain.
4.Anti-Aging:Urad dal also has various beauty benefits. Applying urad dal face packs is good for the skin as it prevents the formation of fine lines. Moreover, black gram also helps get a fair and flawless skin.
5.Improves Digestion:The best benefit of ingesting urad dal is that it enhances digestion because of its rich fiber content. Urad dal benefits the health as it has both soluble and insoluble fiber which is good for digestion and also prevents constipation.
6.Boosts Heart Health:Aside from reducing cholesterol, black lentils also boost health. This advantage is linked to the rich magnesium and folate levels that prevent damage to the arterial walls. In addition, magnesium boosts cardiovascular health through increasing blood circulation.
7.Action on male reproductive system:Urad dal is considered as a natural aphrodisiac as it treats sexual dysfunction. Soak urad dal in water for 5-6 hours and then fry it in ghee. Have this pulse to have a healthy sex life. Also, It increases milk secretion in lactating mothers.
Buy Urad Split Dal (Black)In addition to providing a number of health advantages, black gram or Urad dal can do wonders for the skin and hair. Here are great benefits to the skin, hair and health of Urad Split Dal. Urad dal is known as a demulcent, aphrodisiac and nerve tonic. It improves the reproductive fluid, invigorates the body, increases lactation, and serves as an effective laxative.
Benefits to buy urad split dalUrad dal or black matpe has rich reserves of iron as a low in calories and fatty acids. Since iron is a very important component of hemoglobin, it is necessary for metabolism and energy production. This is especially useful for women during menstruation. Muscle building Black gram is a rich source of protein and therefore useful for the general development of the body, but also for strengthening and building muscle. Digestive aid Urad dal is very rich in fiber and therefore improves digestion. It contains both dietary fiber soluble and insoluble, therefore, has a dual purpose: to accelerate the digestion process and prevent constipation and improve stool volume. Good for heart Black gram is useful for lowering cholesterol. It strengthens the healthy heart. It has a rich magnesium and folic acid content, which will prevent damage to the walls of the arterial walls. Magnesium improves cardiovascular health by improving circulation. Cancer We also know that Urad is given to fight pancreatic cancer. Black gram or Urad dal were used to prevent or treat a variety of diseases: Urad dal provided helpful for diabetics as it has a low glycemic index. It is used to treat sexual dysfunction in men, such as impotence, premature ejaculation and thinning of semen. In the treatment of neurological disorders such as nervous fatigue, memory loss, schizophrenia and hysteria. In the treatment of rheumatic problems such as the knee and the slender rigid shoulder. It is also associated with the treatment of cough and acidity in the body. It is considered to remedy diseases such as facial or partial body palsy. Exfoliates the skin Urad Dal can be used as a very effective scrub to remove dirt, stains, and dead skin cells from the skin to expose fresh and elastic skin.